What do we mean by Substantially,
Safely & Strategically?
Typical premium reductions achieved: c80% of current premiums, from poorly-designed programs
Typical net savings achieved: c33% of premium spend (net of all fees, risk financing costs etc) from poorly-designed programmes
- Essential foundations (Your Past, Your Future) considered in detail first, before consideration of need for any broker/insurer at all
- Comprehensive step-by-step approach (Your CustomMade Product, Your Tender Responses, Your Money) to determine best, unbiased broker/product/insurance solution
- Essential consideration of claimant security for any self-insured elements (escrows, imprests, custodians)
- Essential post-placement monitoring (Your Review Process) to demonstrate success of chosen strategy
- Based on robust actuarial methods and backed by extensive data, including insurers’ published
- Regulatory filings and public Solvency Reports
- Advice in plain English, no software black boxes
- Unrushed advice, plenty of time for your internal consideration and review; a full Implementation Plan typically takes 3-12 months, depending on the complexity of your business/current insurance strategy
- Designed around your bespoke corporate strategy and your bespoke balance sheet
- Your current “Off-the-shelf” solutions/policies are often not cost-effective/balance sheet inefficient
- Thus essential foundations (Your Past, Your Future) must be considered in detail first
- Any insurance programme recommended is bespoke to you, your risk appetite and risk timeframe – no two clients are the same
- Any insurance programme recommended will fit in with your wider strategy of using/issuing LOCs/LOIs/other guarantees (which have no IPT charge)
- Managed claimant security solutions available to give you strategic advantage/customer security
You Stay In Control
Tender control: You remain in control of final selections of broker, insurer and product; provided you have incorporated my selection/marking criteria, the money-back guarantee applies.
Product control: You remain in control of final selection of XS/AGGs etc.; provided these are at least equal to my recommended minima (which may be the same, more or less than your existing, to optimise your use of capital), the money-back guarantee applies.